On the 21st of January 2021 HoN of Anna Lindh Foundation Turkey Network hosted virtually the ALF Turkey National Network Meeting.
During the meeting, the Members of the ALF Turkish Network could discuss together, through the virtual platform, the latest updates on the ALF Network activities, relationship building, programs & upcoming events, strategies for 2021 and methods to make it through especially during this difficult period affected by the pandemic. The event contributed therefore to boosting the working capacities of the institutions of the civil society sector part of the ALF Turkey Network.
The Moderators of the event were Dr. Necdet Salğam and Mr. Gürkan Akçaer with the back support of Mrs. Esmeralda Kashari and Mr.Jacopo Cimmino.
The Agenda of the event is as below:
- Relationship Building: Get to know each other as partners and as people to build trustworthy relationships within the Network. Partners were invited to offer a presentation on their association and main key staff members involved
- Program & Partnership Check-in: Partners were invited to share perspectives on how things have been going since we last met.
a. What’s working well?
b. What could we improve?
c. How is the communication process?
- ALF Projects: Call for Proposals 2020 & Future Calls.
- Upcoming: Upcoming opportunities, events, changes, impacting the ALF Network will be discussed.
- Strategies for 2021: Discussion on which are the ALF priorities and objectives for 2021, and the possible strategy of each organization represented to be actively involved in their specific fields of expertise.
- Schedule Next Meeting: Set up the date for our possible next meeting. Sharing of contacts in case of need to contact the Head of Network TR members.
- Closing: Close the meeting with a reflection, expression of gratitude, and wishes for a successful 2021.