In the framework of the Anna Lindh Foundation Intercultural Learning and Cities Programme aiming to prepare people of the region to live and be active within multi-cultural societies, and due to the Covid19 restrictions for face-to-face training activities, the Anna Lindh Foundation is organising the first Virtual Regional Training for Trainers on Intercultural Citizenship Education in the Euro-Mediterranean region (29 May - 26 June 2021).
The training is addressed to educators in the formal and non-formal education sector and is based on the capacity building methodology on intercultural dialogue developed by a team of experts coordinated by the Anna Lindh Foundation having as a main educational reference the Anna Lindh Foundation Education Handbook on Intercultural Citizenship in the Euro-Med region.
The training will be carried out in English to ensure participants have a common language for participating in all the interactive sessions.
For the selection of educators to attend the Virtual ToT, we would like to hereby invite you to send your application before 06 May 2021 at 17h (Egypt time) to the following address email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Through this Call, the ALF will select 20 participants for the Training for Trainers. Participants will be selected based on the following criteria:
* Being an educator;
* Work in the formal or non-formal education sectors;
* Work with young people;
* Can organise and conduct training for other groups;
* Familiar with non-formal education pedagogical approaches.
Additionally, participants should:
* have developed projects for intercultural citizenship education, or have been involved in projects for intercultural citizenship education, and
* have worked on issues related to intercultural citizenship education (e.g. diversity, identity, citizenship, active participation, intercultural dialogue, etc.) and
* be committed to organise educational activities in 2021 in their country and with the ALF network as part of the training and as a follow-up to it