Calling Young Leaders Across The Mediterranean!
As part of the EU-funded project Med Dialogue for Rights and Equality II, the Young Civil Society Leadership Program is launching a call to recruit 25 young Mediterranean leaders for the first among three cohorts to come. The program encourages young people to propose micro-actions that leverage advanced technologies including Artificial Intelligence (AI) to enhance good governance and/or enrich the debate and contribute to strengthening the role of young leaders from civil society and their contribution to building good governance frameworks for advanced technologies use in the Southern Mediterranean.
We no longer receive applications for this call.
What are the benefits?
- A tailor-made youth empowerment program that will run over 12 months and include online and physical meetings.
- Build and connect to a network and a community of young leaders from the Southern Mediterranean region.
- Assistance to implement concrete actions or micro-projects.
- Active participants will be recommended and supported to participate at high level policy dialogues within the Euro-Med space.
- Most prominent participants will be invited with all expenses covered to attend the Anna Lindh Foundation Forum in 2025.
Who can apply?
Candidates submitting their application through this Call must:
- Be nationals of the following countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Tunisia, Syria.
- Be between 18 and 35 years old.
Don’t miss the chance and apply before 26th September 2023 (23:59 CET).