The Anna Lindh Foundation and the Heads of the ALF Networks of Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan, led by the Heads of the ALF Network Cyprus, with the financial support of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus, are organising a second online interactive workshop for women titled “Building Healthy Relationships and Enhancing Gender Equality”. The workshop will be implemented with the contribution of the Cyprus Family Planning Association and the Mediterranean Institute of Gender Studies.
The workshop uses non-formal education methodologies which aim at encouraging participants to:
• Reflect on women's experiences, engage in dialogue, sharing thoughts, concerns, perspectives and ideas;
• Critically discuss how gender norms and stereotypes affect the expression and enjoyment of gender and reproductive rights
• Explore - in an interactive, experiential and participatory way - the practical, tangible implications of gender inequalities and gender discrimination in women's lives and relationships;
• Enhance the sense of community and bring a sense of team spirit and solidarity;
• Challenge gender norms and explore ways for bringing more freedom, happiness, fulfilment and equality in women's' lives and relationships.
Who can register:
• Women aged 18-25 years old.
• Nationals and residents from Cyprus, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan.
• Women who can participate in all 5 sessions (mandatory).
Please note that no prior professional or volunteer experience in gender rights/women’s rights/reproductive rights will be prioritised during the selection process for participation.
• Registration and participation to the workshop is free.
• The working language of the workshop will be English.
• The workshop will be implemented via Zoom, through a series of 5 sessions: 18/02, 22/02, 25/02, 01/03, 04/03 from 17:00-19:30.
• The workshop will be facilitated by two experts, Ms Stalo Lesta (Cyprus Family Planning Association) and Ms Maria Angeli (Mediterranean Institute of Gender Studies).
Deadline for registration: Wednesday, 3rd of February 2021, 12pm EEST, https://bit.ly/38CZfYa
Due to limited spaces, priority will be given to early registrations.
Find out more information about this workshop here: https://bit.ly/3bBiljp
For further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org / +357 22 875099