As part of the project EuroMeSCo: Connecting the Dots, co-funded by the European Union and the European Institute of the Mediterranean (IEMed), we are opening calls for researchers to take part in five different Joint Study Groups.
The EuroMeSCo Joint Study Groups 2023 will be made up of four Authors, including a Coordinator, who will jointly produce a Policy Study over a period of 6-7 months. Interested researchers may apply as Author or as Author and Coordinator to each Joint Study Group. In both cases, they will have to complete the online form and submit their application by 17 May 2023, 23:59 CET.
Join the fourth edition of the five EuroMeSCo Joint Study Groups 2023 on the following topics:
- EU trade relations with Southern Mediterranean partners in crisis or conflict
- Ensuring Digital Sovereignty in the MENA Region
- The future of the Southern Neighbourhood policy : scenarios and policy implications
- Megaprojects in the MENA Region
- Implementing the CBAM: How are the EU’s Southern Neighbours Preparing and What Can the EU Do to Help
Each group is expected to produce a Policy Study with policy recommendations sustained in fieldwork and evidence-based research. As in the previous edition, these groups will be composed by four Authors, including a Coordinator, respecting geographical, gender and generational balance.
This is your chance to shape Euro-Mediterranean debates and policies!
HOW TO APPLY: