Läänemere tee 27-53
- Democracy and community development
- International/Cultural relations
- Youth and education
TRAJECTORY@ is a non-profit, non-political and non-governmental organisation.
- To promote Human Rights Education and Intercultural dialogue as a pre-requisite for the development of a "culture of peace" and as a contribution to democratic stability;
- To provide youth organisations and youth leaders with knowledge, skills and attitudes in order to further strengthen their role in the building of civil society;
- To empower youth organisations, in particular those working with the most vulnerable groups to develop projects, strategies and activities to address racism, xenophobia, discrimination and gender-based forms of violence affecting them and their community;
- To promote and support life-long learning and non-formal education as useful tools to achieve these goals;
- To provide consultancy to NGOs and educational institutions working with young people and to support the development of value based projects.
In 2007 we have some training activities planned in Estonia:
February 2007: Training Course for Multipliers combating Homophobia “How do we handle Diversity?” (European coop.);
May 2007: “Getting Global” Training Course, developing sustainable strategies on Global Education (LA Cooperation);
June 2007: “Does Gender Matter?” Training Course on Intercultural and Inter-religious Dialogue around Gender (Euro-Mediterranean cooperation);
July 2007: The Role of Educators promoting Children Rights Education (European cooperation).
And other activities in which we are involved as partners and send our trainers to.