A Facilitator Qualification Course organised by the Horizontal School and MitOst
WHY FACILITATION MATTERS
- makes a difference in how people learn, work, or develop ideas and projects together
- enables transparent, inclusive, and participative group processes that are diversity-sensitive
- creates spaces in which each individual counts and feels encouraged to develop their own vision, identify their inner motivation and turn ideas into action
WHO IS IT FOR?
This course is for you if:
- you want to facilitate participation and co-creation for positive social change in your team, community or ecosystem
- you are interested in facilitating good learning processes within a group
- you already have experience and would like to deepen your facilitation practice and get connected to other facilitators on an international level
- you have some experience with moderating a group and enjoy bringing people together for a common cause and purpose
- you are engaged in formal or non-formal education and you would like to learn about hands-on facilitation method
Find more information here!
Photo credit: pexels.com